FM 18 Network/Online- The Gathering: Contact Kevy3480 on Skype for an interview, but the basics are below:
Background: Started around 10 years ago with a core of EX FM Live players after is closed. There are 2 original members left and we now have a core of 4/5 players. Our Record on a network game is 26 seasons, we re-set from time to time and try different leagues and different ways to keep it going.
We have just completed the 2nd Session "fallen Giants" where Wolves, Preston, Leeds, Sheff Weds and Everton all returned to the Big time at some point.
Looking for new members to join us starting this week..
A few Guidelines if you would like to start playing (READ THIS BELOW BEFORE COMMITING TO PLAY)
* We holiday from game to game and have a few emotes on skype to signal when there’s a game being played (if you don’t have one, Europe etc.) so you can still do scouting, training and all the other normal single player stuff) this is VERY KEY and we do this to keep the game moving nicely and play around 10/12 games per session
* Pre-season is roughly 2-3 hours’ max on a session and sometimes bonus pre-season if it falls over a weekend
* nights off normally decided between us so there’s no pressure to get on every night but you might get addicted just let us know if you’re not on, please don’t just leave, so no worries lads not for me. Not a problem.
* NETWORK play is NOT SINGLE player so if you can’t handle a bit of banter on skype it’s not for you.
*TACTICS sometimes don’t always work with your special 3 at the back set up on single to Network, we don’t know why it just doesn’t always transfer! So be warned you might have to adjust, there’s plenty of downloads to tweak from various forums etc.
* No Poaching players from other HUMAN teams unless prior arranged deals.
* remember there’s 5/6 other humans so keep continuing and holidays from game to game and the game moves nice and quickly
* the most important thing is to communicate on SKYPE chat (No mics), so play windowed mode etc.
* server/Host has a fast connection and a high spec pc to lag won’t be an issue.
* Steam server must be set to London
* JUST REMEMBER ITS WITH OTHER HUMANS, so don’t hold the game up! Its good fun and much better than single IMHO!
For an interview please contact us! Cheers.